How To Use KDevelop with KDE CVS - updated on CWS

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Wed Nov 26 01:24:15 GMT 2003

The article on using KDevelop 3 in conjunction with the KDE CVS
repository, has been updated and renamed.  View it on the KDE Community
Wiki Site (CWS) here.

  http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=How+To+Use+KDevelop+with+KDE+CVS

The article now tells you 1) How to use KDevelop to work on an existing
app in the repository, 2) How to add a new app to the repository, 3) How
to create a tarball from an app in the repository, and 4) How to "round
trip" the project out of the repository to an independent KDevelop project.

Feedback desired.  You can either create a wiki account and edit
directly, e-mail me directly, or post in this list.

The admin (Luci) tells me the account registration bug has been fixed.

Thanks,
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)