KDev 3.0 question?

Ian Wadham ianw at netspace.net.au
Tue Nov 25 22:21:37 GMT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Israel Fernandez CAbrera" <israel at seg.inf.cu>

> I'd like to add existing files to my project, but in an specific folder
> inside my project... how can I do this?

In Automake Manager, define your directory as a new Subproject.
That puts a Makefile.am file into it.  Now add target(s) to the
subproject, based on what you want to do with the files.  See
your project's "src" subproject for examples.  See the Handbook
on how to use Automake Manager.

If your files are data, picture or sound files, you will first need to go
into Subproject->Options->Prefixes to define a prefix (short name)
for your data and a place to install it (e.g. $(kde_datadir)/somewhere)
and THEN you can add a data target.  I can give you more detail
on handling data, picture or sound files, if you wish.

All the best, Ian W.