Very stupid question

John jmdennis at atsecure.net
Thu Nov 20 08:30:51 GMT 2003

I have a very stupid question that I need the answer to.  I have used
CodeWarrior to write code before and this is what I am used to.  I have
not had a programming class in probably over 2 years so I am trying to
get used to using kdevelop.  I tried one of the sample programs that
have for you written in C.  I put this in and then compiled and ran
make on it.  When I clicked on run it actually ran the Hello World
program.  I want to know how to change this each time so when I do run
a program it is the most current one I am working on.  I start off by
creating a new program and name it lets say numbers.c and I do not have
it added to another project.  I just put it in the editor that comes
with kdevelop and do it this way.  I don't know enough about kdevelop
and the right way to do things.  I wont be taking C++ until January but
I want to become very familiar with kdevelop and I also want to make
sure that I remember enough about C so when I take C++ I can do well.