Build problem with kde3.2b1

Tim Brodie tbrodie at dwi-california.com
Tue Nov 18 16:24:18 GMT 2003

Thanks Caleb.  I will try to do that.  So what I guess
I really need to do is to back out v4.1 and downlevel
to v4.0.  (This could explain my problems building
LDAP as well).

Best regards... Tim

--
We do not see things as they are; we see things as we are.

Tim Brodie, IT Manager:SysAdmin:S/W Developer, DWI California
9262 Gordon Street, La Habra, CA 90631 USA
Phone: 714-777-2048 Fax: 562-694-4336 http://www.dwi-california.com