"Adding KDevelop Projects to the KDE CVS Repository" new wiki

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Tue Nov 18 03:14:32 GMT 2003

I've created a new wiki document entitled "Adding KDevelop Projects to
the KDE CVS Repository".  View it here:

http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=Adding+KDevelop+Projects+to+the+KDE+CVS+Repository

Eventually, this document will be incorporated into the KDevelop/doc
tree.  Please take a look at it.  You can either edit the wiki directly,
or if you don't want to create a wiki account, e-mail me directly or
post comments in this mailing list.

The following are known issues:

1.  I haven't addressed application documentation yet.  If someone wants
to take a shot at that...

2.  I'm not sure about configure.in.in.  Commit to the CVS repository or not?

3.  The article addresses applications created using KDevelop 3.x.  I
don't know if the technique would work for KDevelop 2.x applications.
Since KDevelop 3.x will be the "standard" with the release of KDE 3.2...

4.  Does anyone know if the inst-apps file works in modules other than
kdenonbeta?

Thanks for your input,
Gary Cramblitt