add files to project - how?

Aaron Hackney aaron at aaronhackney.com
Thu Nov 13 13:20:57 GMT 2003

Thank so much for the response and good advice Bernd! I will give it a try
this morning.

BTW, if anyone is interested, I had to tweek the ./configure --prefix= a
bit for both graphviz and kdevelop for my Suse 9.0 Install and I have
outlined my install experience on http://www.aaronhackney.com in the Suse
Forum.