add files to project - how?

Aaron Hackney aaron at aaronhackney.com
Thu Nov 13 08:41:09 GMT 2003

Hi all. I got kdevelop 3.0.0b1 to compile and even run under Suse 9.0 :)

My problem is this: When I try and add an existing file to my "simple
hello world" c++ project, I find the "Add Existing File" option is no
longer under the project menu. ?? I could find this option nowhere. What
am I missing here? I searched the kdevelop.com forum and the archives
with no luck.

I have a couple of implementation and header files I need to add. Thanks
SO MUCH to anyone who would please take the time to answer me.

-Aaron