couple of questions

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Tue Nov 11 20:16:13 GMT 2003

> 1. Is it possible to specify e.g using $QTDIR the location of the Qt
> directory, rather than use the default at /usr/lib/qt3? Reason is
> I am using the commercial version of Qt rather than the version
> that comes with linux.

QTDIR=your_dir kdevelop
or Project Settings | Make Options (Run Options) to set QTDIR for each project

> 2. I have a project which is comprised of 5 statically linked libs
> plus the main project itself. From the documentation it is not
> clear to me how to build a static lib, either on its own or as
> part of the main project. How is it done?

Create a qmake application, open QMake Manager, create a subproject for each
static library, go to settings for those subprojects and set their type to
static library (second tab in subproject configuration dialog, to open it -
RMB on a subproject in QMake manager).

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department