Unable to use developement toolss....

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 17:42:26 GMT 2003

I must agree here, although OT.
On top of all that Redhat has put an "End of Life" on all of Redhat's
products except Enterprise Linux. For the serious Linux enthusiast,
Redhat has become a real "No No".
I recommend Suse for the next year. After Novel has fucked it up
sufficiently it's going to be "back to slackware" I guess.

Troubled,
Roland