Unable to use developement toolss....

Falk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Wed Nov 5 07:51:43 GMT 2003

I have never understood why America is that keen on Red Hat distros. It's
like when the world was keen on DOS when there was OS/2. Several times I had
the chance to compare a current Red Hat with a current SuSE, and Red Hat was
always like 2 major versions behind SuSE.
Sorry for the off-topic noise....
CU, F at lk