Kdevelop (tokenizer.cc) doesn't compile

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Wed May 28 14:15:56 BST 2003

> /usr/include/FlexLexer.h:112: redefinition of `class yyFlexLexer'
> /usr/include/FlexLexer.h:112: previous definition of `class yyFlexLexer'
> /usr/include/FlexLexer.h:112: confused by earlier errors, bailing out
>
> Any ideas what's going wrong and how to solve it?

I really hate Flex :)

Make sure you have the latest and greatest, version 2.54 I believe.  This
"new" version is about 7 years old.

Try manipulating FlexLexer.h and tokenizer.cc to suit your compiler.  I
remember having to manipulate FlexLexer.h by adding a "using namespace std"
and changing #include <iostream.h> to #include <iostream> in order to make it
compile some projects on my system.

Your mileage may vary, however.

Caleb