Compiling code from multiple folders

John Savage JSavage at data-mate.com
Wed May 28 00:07:38 BST 2003

Thanks Etienne.

I was hoping for an easy solution such as a menu option I was not
seeing. We are a relatively small company (3 developers) and, while the
problem is annoying, we can't justify investing too much more man power
in finding a cleaner solution. A bunch of batch files and scripts will
have to suffice, along with a clear protocol on when each is to be run.
Not a very scalable solution, but it will do for now until we hire more
people.

Thanks all.
John