Howto create static or shared lib with GIdeon ( a4 + ) II

raggi at cli.di.unipi.it raggi at cli.di.unipi.it
Tue May 6 16:40:50 BST 2003

Quoting Serge Lussier <lusse at videotron.ca>:
> project then try another way, I screwup the project (.am files ).
> The best I get is this, while gideon runs auto* tools:
> "error: nco is not a valid standard library name"
> ... uh ??
you'll find some information in kdevelop forum
http://www.kdevelop.org/forum/read.php?f=2&i=8148&t=8148

maybe, it's time to update the FAQ page on kdevelop.org. it seems that the
most frequent questions are

  * how to create libraries?
  * why kdevelop doen't find the installed plugins?
  * why code completion sucks? and how i can use code completion
    for external libraries(like Qt,KDE,SDL,..)

ciao robe