The C/C++ Reference is not installed....

peter robinson Peter.Robinson at t-online.de
Tue Mar 25 22:05:38 GMT 2003

On Monday 24 March 2003 14:23, you wrote:

Hi,

I just had the same problem a week ago. The instructions in KDevelop are not
helpful. All you need to do is download c_cpp_reference-1.0.tar.gz and run
./configure --prefix==whereever-kde-lives (I have Suse 8.1 and have
--prefix==/opt/kde3, just to be sure you can enter whereis kde, you will then
likely see several links, enter ls -la link to see where you should put the
C/C++ documentation). Then do the usual make/make install.

HTH

Peter