Gideon and subprojects

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Wed Mar 19 00:50:05 GMT 2003

Hi,

On Tuesday 18 March 2003 15:11, you wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 18. März 2003 13:50 schrieb David Wartel:
> > I have a probleme not far from yours.
> >
> > I have several projects sharing many shared libraries.
> > In kdevelop, I add the shared object in a subdirectory under each
> > project directory, but i wonder if there is a way to add the shared
> > object without creating subdirectories?
>
> Looks like that this is exactly what I want to do. A sub directory where
> the sources of my shared library are lying. How did you do that?
>
> Your problem seems to be interesting to, but I have no solution for it.

can you guys try CVS HEAD? There have been a few fixes to the auto* stuff.

I'm sorry if this sounds lame, but I suggest reading the automake docs for
multiple target support. KDevelop only features a frontend for the auto*
tools, it is much easier to understand if you know a bit about auto*
philosophy :) Besides, CVS HEAD features the possibility to download the
automake book and add it directly to the doc manager :)

Best regards,
Harry