KDevelop status

Holger Schroeder holger-kde at holgis.net
Fri Jun 20 17:54:33 BST 2003

Hi,

the easiest would be, if you get the version changed in the sources, so that
when you open the help -> about gideon dialog,
it says not only "gideon 3.0.0a4" but something like
3.0.0posta4-cvs-2003-06-20 . it is your decision, how you want to name it
exactly, but the important part is, that the date is in there. this way
everybody, be it user or developer, can easily check which version he is
running.

btw: i think gideon is already stable enough to call it beta, so a beta1 would
fit.

Holger