KDevelop status

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Fri Jun 20 15:35:09 BST 2003

On Friday 20 June 2003 16.22, Caleb Tennis wrote:

Sounds good to me, only one question:

> For the time being, I plan to have two more formal KDevelop releases before
> the KDE release cycle starts.  Since we're drawing out the alpha name for
> too long now, I will just call these "snapshots".  I anticipate having one
> available this weekend, and another mid-to-late July.  I will email and
> update the website as they become available.

Does this mean they will be "informal formal releases" without a name (much
like the source snapshots linked on the webpage), or will they be named
somehow? (KDevelop-3-20030622?)  I'm mostly thinking about the confusion that
could appear in the bug database, if they will still call themselves
alpha-4...

// teatimte (avoiding the obvious "beta?" discussion..)