Kdevelop and LAM-MPI

Klein, Bernhard Bernhard.Klein at logicacmg.com
Thu Jun 19 08:00:08 BST 2003

Hi All,

I'm developing with LAM-MPI ( Message passing interface ). This libraries
includes a gcc wrapper compiler, called "mpiCC".

Now, I will use this wrapper with KDevelop. After generating an simple
project, I patched the "Makefile" for using the mpiCC, this works fine.

But now some questions:

1)	After "Autoconf/automake" the Makefile includes the old "gcc/g++"
entries. How can I change globaly
	this entries.

2)	Is it possible ( for myself) to include in the "Project-Wizard" a
new Project-Template ( f.e.
	"LAM-MPI-C++" including the correct Makefiles with the wrapper
binaries

Thanks for your help

Bernd Klein
LogicaCMG
Financial Services, GB 21
Faulenstraße 31-35
28195 Bremen
Phone : +49 421 30 96-121
Fax : +49 421 30 96-118
Email : bernhard.klein at logicacmg.com

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.