Error runing Gideon in Gnome 2

Glenn Hancock ghancock at softeksoftware.com
Mon Jun 16 00:27:03 BST 2003

Your problem is most likely permissions.  Depending on what version of
Linux your running and/or your UMASK settings, the problem may be that
the file doesn't have execute permissions and therefore won't run.

try executing the following:

chmod 755 myprogram
./myprogram

that should give it execute permissions and then should run it.

Good luck,

Glenn