Trouble compiling KDevelop

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Tue Jul 29 13:52:20 BST 2003

That's a bit strange.  I suppose that when the packages are made, the packager
ends up making configure on one of their systems and it creates a different
configure script than what you're seeing.

Can you find in the config.log what exactly is causing the disruption of
configure?...maybe it's something that needs to be fixed with the KDE build
system.

Caleb