QMake Project on Gideon a5

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Sun Jul 27 11:30:06 BST 2003

On Sunday 27 July 2003 01:07, you wrote:
> You changed a lot:-) Is it right, that you couldn't change the header at
> "project options/c++ specific" anymore?
Yes, this feature was ambiguous.

> If i choose the "New File Wizard", it works, with the installed templates.
> Does anyone has a list with all the possible optione and the syntax, which
> can be used for an automatic source file generation?
I didn't catch. You can always create templates by yourself and what options
do you need? Filecreate recognizes the same options I've listed in my previous
mail.

> Sometimes the QMake-Manager will not store the changes, i made.
> I use QT 3.2 without Thread support. Normally the thread support is active,
> if i create a new project. If i change
> the option in the QMake manager, nothing happens and the code doesn't link.
> After changing the src.pro file manually the code will comile and link.
>
> Sometimes the QMake manager generates a wrong '\' at the end of an option,
> for example
>
> CONFIG += release \
>           warn_on \
>                  ---!!!
> TARGET = ../bin/qttest
>
> With this, qmake will not configure a correct Makefile.

It happened for some time before (from 2003/07/10 till 2003/07/16) but I've
thought I've fixed this. Can you please give an exact sequence to get a wrong
pro file? I've tried to do the things you described but had a correct results.

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department