Preventing Editor Text Change ?

Peter Moscatt pgmoscatt at optushome.com.au
Mon Jul 21 11:20:07 BST 2003

I am reasonably new to programming with KDEvelop and Qt.

One annoying thing I have noticed is that if I create a dialog for
example, using Qt then add various pieces of code to it in an effort to
customising the way you want the dialog to react using the KDEvelop
editir I find from time to time it says the code has been modified and
ends up changing the code back to what it was originally.

The result is that you loose all the effort you have done to customise
it.

How do I prevent this from happening ?  Or do I have to learn to program
outside the header and source to customise the dialog ?

Pete

PS:  Hope all this makes sense  :-)