AW: AW: AW: Gideon: How to open a KDevelop 2.1.x project

Christian Matzke christian.matzke at t-online.de
Sat Jul 12 15:22:26 BST 2003

Hello Robe,

the patch solves my problem. Thank's.
I worked a long time on Windows, so i don't know how to install a patch
automatically on linux. Do you know where i can find a tutorial about this.
I changed the two lines manually :-)

Another problem:

If you want to create a pur QT project. The generated framework will only
compile, if you start gideon from a shell. The appearance of the Build menu
differs from the one which will be created for a KDE project. Are autoconf,
automake not necessary for a pure Qt project?
Both are C++ projects, so i think that they can use the same options.

Tschüss
Christian