setFixedSize() ?

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Sat Jul 5 17:46:14 BST 2003

Am Freitag, 4. Juli 2003 05:55 schrieb Peter Moscatt:
> I am trying to make my project no-sizable.  To do this I placed in
> the main function:
>
> MyApp->setFixedSize(500,500);
>
> When I run the code I end up with an application that will not size
> above the 500,500 but can be shrunk - which I don't want.
>
> What has gone wrong ?

Did you take this constraint into account?
(Taken from QWidget class reference:)
If you use a layout inside the widget, the minimum size will be set by
the layout and not by setMinimumSize(), unless you set the layout's
resize mode to QLayout::FreeResize.

It can be tricky to find hidden layouts but it may be worth a try.

Bernd