setFixedSize() ?

Ivica Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Fri Jul 4 16:43:40 BST 2003

Try also resize(500,500) after setting min and max sizes (or whatever is
the appropriate call with this meaning).

Sometimes if your initial state of the window is not equal to what you
want to have then the API does not catch it's size changes since they
are outside of scope of the limitations. I think I used to have this
problem, but can't remember any more.

Hope this helps.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico

Behalf
> Of Peter Moscatt
> Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 5:20 AM
> To: KDE Develop List
> Subject: Re: setFixedSize() ?
>
> Yea Alex....  tried that but same result.
>
> Pete
>

> On Fri, 2003-07-04 at 18:48, Alex wrote:
> > El Viernes, 4 de Julio de 2003 05:55, Peter Moscatt escribió:
> > > I am trying to make my project no-sizable.  To do this I placed in
the
> > > main function:
> > >
> > > MyApp->setFixedSize(500,500);
> > >
> > > When I run the code I end up with an application that will not
size
> > > above the 500,500 but can be shrunk - which I don't want.
> > >
> > > What has gone wrong ?
> >
> > Have you tried with setMinimunSize(500,500);
setMaximunSize(500,500); ?