[FEATURE] cvs menu -> replace with latest from cvs

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Fri Jan 31 12:25:57 GMT 2003

Hi,

> i have just added the feature i requested (see the two attached patches).
> The only problem remaining is that the displayed file is not updated and
> i have not idea how to force a reload of the updated file. Pressing F5
> reloads the file, but that should be triggered automatically. If you can
> give me a hint how to trigger the reload i can fix that myself :)

hm, that's a bit more tricky... We have to change the queueCommand stuff so
you can get a notification when the command finished and whether it was
successful or not. Then you can access the list of files via the partManager
and tell the file to reload it.

Give me a few days to think about this :)

Best regards,
Harry