Adding files to PHP project

Denis Gasparin denis at edistar.com
Wed Jan 29 16:31:27 GMT 2003

I'm using Gideon for developing Php sites.
In our PHP/Apache enviroment we have a "common" directory containing the
common functions used by all our sites and then each site has its own
folder.

When i create a PHP project i tell Gideon that the project main folder
is that of the site and it works... it shows me the classes and other
code stuff i defined in that dir. Now i want also to add to the project
the external "common" directory so that into the class browser i see the
common functions...

How can i achieve this? I search for "Add Files to project" but no
way... i didn't find...
 Can anyone help? I think an answer to this question would help many PHP
developers...

Thank you, Denis

Doct. Eng. Denis Gasparin: denis at edistar.com