Gideon environment

Israel Fernandez Cabrera israel at seg.inf.cu
Tue Jan 28 16:12:25 GMT 2003

Hi
I guess your problem is that gideon is not finding your plugins, can you see
the splash windows when U start gideon?
try run this line from a shell then run gideon again, if every thing is ok,
put this line in your .bash_profile at home dir

export KDEDIRS=/usr/lib/kde3/:$KDEDIRS && kbuildsycoca

It work for me, and my problem was that the plugins were instaled outside of
the KDE dir.
good luck
Israel