Fwd: @INC error

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Tue Jan 28 13:54:01 GMT 2003

Subject: @INC error
Date: 27 Jan 2003 11:50:46 -0500
From: Glenn Hancock <hancockg at softeksoftware.com>
To: kdevelop at kdevelop.org

I have tried installing the alpha version and the latest stable release
and no matter what I do when I try to create a new project I get an
error stating that it can't find a file and then lists the @LIB paths
which do not contain the path for the file its looking for.

The question is:  What is this path suppose to be and what do I need to
do to add the correct path.

Its looking in /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1  but the files I have are found in
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0

The directory structions don't look the same either so I am very
confused and wanting badly to get started learning how to use kdev.

Thanks,

--
Glenn Hancock <hancockg at softeksoftware.com>