Getting started with Kdevelop

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Tue Jan 28 12:54:53 GMT 2003

> configure.in:101: error: m4_popdef: undefined macro: AC_Dest
> autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
> configure.in:101: the top level
> autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
> make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
> make: *** [all] Error 2
> sh: line 1: ./configure: No such file or directory
>
> is this to do with autoconf or automake versions?

Yeah, I believe so.  You may need to upgrade your m4 macro package, which is
another set of files alltogether from automake/autoconf.  If you look at the
kde page it has a list of recommended versions, and I recommend what they
have.  I have the newest of both, and it works well, but if you use a
package distro you may want to stick with what's available from them.

Welcome to KDevelop

Caleb