Gideon doubts????

Israel Fernandez Cabrera israel at seg.inf.cu
Mon Jan 27 16:35:27 GMT 2003

On Monday 27 January 2003 09:57 am, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Monday 27 January 2003 14:49, you wrote:
> > Hi thanx by the answers, QMAKE is another question I have, when I create
> > a qmake project then I try to compile it, I get a message asking to run
> > qmake first [yes, no], when I select yes, I I get a "no rule to make
> > '-clean'" blue error message... and I never can compile it, why?
>
> Never seen a blue error message in KDE before :) Can you please be more
> specific? Is qmake in your path? Try running "qmake" in your project
> directory manually. Issue "make". If it doesn't work, please send the error
> output.
>
> Best regards,
> Harry

Hi, look I made a new C++ qmake hello word project, in /home/nebula/lolo, open
the lolo.cpp and in the qmake manager clic in rebuild, then a message box
with the text: "There is no Makefile in this directory. Run qmake first?"
[yes, no], clic yes and in the Messages of gideon I got:
(yellow message ;) cd /home/nebula/lolo/src && make clean && make
(blue message ;) make ***No rule to make target 'clean'. Stop
(red message ;) ***Exited with status: 2 ***
Before this message appear another but unreadable because it desapear very
fast, then I run qmake in the project dir and I got the following message:

"QMAKESPEC has not been set, so configuration cannot be deduced.
Error processing project file: src.pro"

I hope this may help don you?, with all and colors included ;)
thanx
Israel