[FEATURE] cvs menu -> replace with latest from cvs

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Sun Jan 26 01:27:17 GMT 2003

Hi,

On Saturday 25 January 2003 16:01, you wrote:
> is it possible to add a menu item "Replace with latest from cvs" to the cvs
> context menu, just like Eclipse  ??
> Selecting that menu point the local version of the file will be replaced
> with the latest version of the file in cvs.

I've done something like this for Perforce already ("revert"), shouldn't be
too difficult for CVS. Sorry, I'd do it myself but I'm totally swamped at the
moment :(

If you want to give it a shot: Just check parts/cvs/cvspart.cpp, insert
another item into the popup, connect it to a slot and fire a cvs command like
the others do. Send a patch to kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org and we'll like you
forever :)

Best regards,
Harry