KDevelop Setup and Makefiles with Gideon

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Fri Jan 3 19:06:36 GMT 2003

On Friday 03 January 2003 12:52, Paul Scott wrote:

> When I go there I get the same KDE manual but nothing about KDevelop.

That's strange.  I wonder if he's packaging the docs separately from the rest
of gideon.  Perhaps there's another deb available for docs?

> That's the 1.1 manual revised by/
> Ralf Nolden <Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de>
> <mailto:Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de>The KDevelop Team /
> /Version 2.2 , July 29,1999
> I was speaking of above.

http://www.kdevelop.org/test/doc/manual is an exact copy of the KDevelop 3.0
documentation as of last night.  It should have Bernd Gehrmann and my name on
it.  It's not complete, but it's better than the 1999 version.  I'm the only
one working on it, so it's coming along slowly.

> >>Settings->Configure Gideon
>
> Been there several times and don't see a place to configure make.

Okay, to change options for your specific project, you want to do:
"Project -> Project Options" and select from the list on what you would like
to configure.

Hope that helps.

Caleb