Dual link library option

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Mon Feb 17 11:20:24 GMT 2003

A Diumenge 16 Febrer 2003 13:21, Harald Fernengel va escriure:
> that's a bit more complicated... You need to write a macro that checks for
> Coin and for OpenInventor and set a variable if one of them was found.

Ok, I will try to do it.

> You can find examples for macros in kdevelop HEAD CVS, check the
> kdevelop.m4.in file. The last check there checks for Qt >= 3.0.5 and sets
> the QEDITOR_SUBDIR accordingly. Then you add that macro to configure.in.in
> so that it will be executed in the configure script. After that you can use
> the variable defined in AC_SUBST (in this case, QEDITOR_SUBDIR) in
> Makefile.am, check parts/Makefile.am for an example.

Great. It'a a pity that there's no turorial to do that with kdevelop (at last
I didn't found it).

Ok, but this is an approach outside kdevelop. The question if there's som way
to do the same inside kdevelop. Because, this would be the approach?:

modify my myappp.m4.in file to check if open inventor or coin and put it in a
var => lib3d=-lCoin or -lInventor
and in the options (F7) put that I link ht application to $(lib3d)

maybe this will works?

> I know that it is tricky, you can find more background information on the
> auto* tools on www.andamooka.org.

I have it. I think that for a newbie in this,  it's a bit complicated.

> Good luck,

Thank's

Leo