Fwd: documentation browser, Java templates

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Tue Feb 11 14:50:57 GMT 2003

Subject: documentation browser, Java templates
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:42:06 +0100
From: Christoph Walzer <walzer at users.sourceforge.net>
To: kdevelop at kdevelop.org

Hi !

I got me the latest alpha3 release and came across
some inconveniences. Firstly the documentation
browser is missing a back button (bug in KHTML?
wrong settings in my configuration?). Secondly the
building of the Java Application Framework
leeds to errors due to some method calls
which are declared slightly different in koala.jar
(e.g. "Stringbuffer" instead of "String" as argument).
So here is my question: did I miss something
in configuring? Are either the Java templates or
koala.jar outdated? Do I lack some important
insight (of course I do, I know ... :-)?

I compiled qt3.1.1, kde3.1 (stable) (including kdebindings)
and kdevelop alpha3 (also tried the CVS release) on
a SuSE 8.0 Linux (handmade kernel 2.4.18). gcc was in all
cases 2.95.3. J2DK is 1.4.1.

Thanks in advance for any hints.
Regards
Christoph Walzer