A question about i18n and Qt

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Wed Feb 5 12:02:14 GMT 2003

Hi,

I don't know if it's the correct list to post this message if not I'm sorry.

I'm doing a Qt project. Howeber, I would like to do a qt version of my program
and not a kde because it would be more portable to me.

I would like to do a i18n of the program, but I have looked the qtlinguist and
others tools from trolltech, and as I would like to do a gpl program, etc,
etc, I would prefer the classic pot files and po.

Also, I like the kdevelop skeleton for the kde programs, so I would like to do
some similar. So,
how I can do a similar skeleton of a qt program but with the kde skeleton?
the tr() macros also works? or I need the ktranslate.h file?

Best regards,

Leo