Setup problems - docs work, yet still help wanted

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Wed Feb 5 02:28:18 GMT 2003

Hi everyone,

after fiddling around for some time with every possible LibDoc directory
setting I could find, I finally returned to:

/opt/kde3/share/doc/HTML/en/kdelibs-apidocs/

an, lo!, now it seems to work flawlessly.

(Alas, KDevelop Setup didn't find it at all.)

I still couldn't find out where Glimpse and htsearch are located at.
Maybe anyone out there could give a dumb guy some worthwhile hint???

> When running setup KDevelop complains about missing
> - GLimpse / Glimpseindex
> - htdiag / htsearch

Bernd