KDev3 Alpha 3: GDB problem

Jeroen van Disseldorp jdizzl at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 4 15:39:10 GMT 2003

Hi,

I started to use KDevelop Alpha 3 on RH 7.3/KDE 3.1rc6/GDB 5.2 recently
and found the following peculiarity:

When starting the debugger for my own-made application, it exits
directly with an error

This GDB was configured as
 "i386-redhat-linux"..."/mnt/share/wmm/src/wmm.C": No such file or
 directory.

The first part of the error seems to be standard GDB output, which is
just there including the "...". The rest of the line is the actual
GDB-error.

When starting gdb by hand, I get no such error:

$ gdb /mnt/share/wmm/src/wmm.C -fullname -nx -quiet
(gdb)

Can anyone give me any insights as to what might go wrong here?

Regards,
  Jeroen van Disseldorp         mailto:jdizzl at xs4all.nl
--
Be the change you wish to see in the world    -- Gandhi