Gideon PHP (& other perhaps) bug

Denis Gasparin denis at edistar.com
Mon Feb 3 11:37:20 GMT 2003

I've created a PHP project using Gideon. All works fine except a major
bug regarding cut/copy/paste operations.

It happens when I open a file of the project (with other project files
already opened). Gideon opens correctly the file and I can edit it. When
I switch to another opened file using the keyboard (Alt +
PagUp/PagDown), the keyboard shortcuts continue to be executed on the
file I've just opened not that currently Gideon is displaying... The
menu entries instead continue to work well.

Hope it helps to debug this beatiful project...
Bye

Doct. Eng. Denis Gasparin: denis at edistar.com