ctags

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Mon Dec 22 09:22:59 GMT 2003

Bernd,

You don't specify what exactly it is that "doesn't work reliable". AFAIK, the
ctags plugin hasn't had too much attention lately, so it's great if someone
takes a look at it.

In this case I can only guess that the use of "-L <filename>" is there because
it is faster than '-R' and that it should only give ctags relevant files to
work with. This should work well for projects where the project manager
really does have a handle on what files are part of the project.
Unfortunately, this does not take into account that for several project
types, this is simply not the case (yet).

So, yes, maybe -R would be better than -L, for the time being.

// teatime