Not using internationalisation by KDE but by Qt.

Ole Jacob Hagen waterthrill at yahoo.no
Mon Dec 22 01:07:52 GMT 2003

Hi.

I just edited the am_edit-file, and setting:
    $kdeopts{"qtonly"} = 1; // default value is 0

Is there other places, I can set this value? I couldn't any files, where I
could set this variable equal to one (enable qtonly).
This was very successful. I am learning kdevelops features as I write now. And
I am very satisfied with kdevelop.

I just miss completion for std:: where cout should be one of the
suggestions....But this is standard, so all developer should know this
function. What about the rest of std:: functions?

Cheers.

Ole J.

--
 * May the source be with you.       *