Problems with KDevelop and QT-Designer.

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Dec 15 06:35:54 GMT 2003

Hi,

I've got some problems with Beta2.

I'm trying to build the gui with designer and then use it within my
kdevelop project by subclassing. But somehow the c++ compiler doesn't
find the functions for the QLabel class.

Lets start from the beginning: I have a Widget with a QPixmapLabel,
that is called m_label. After finishing the GUI I subclassed the ui
file using the automake manager, he asked me to override the slots of
the widget, which I did. Then I created a function to set the Pixmap,
using sth. like this:

m_label->setPixmap(newpixmap);

But the compiler refuses to resolve the function
* centralview.cpp: In member function `void
CentralView::updatePixmap()':
* centralview.cpp:64: error: `setPixmap' undeclared (first use this
function)
* centralview.cpp:64: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once

And I don't know why. Actually I can use m_label for example in sth.
like cout << m_label, that works. But I cannot use any of the
functions from QLabel.

Does anybody know of this problem?

Andreas

--
The advertisement is the most truthful part of a newspaper.
		-- Thomas Jefferson