Using SQLite in KDevelop

Glenn Ergeerts glenn.ergeerts at pandora.be
Fri Dec 12 17:09:04 GMT 2003

Hi,

There isn't any sqlite QDatabase-driver, however this will be included in Qt
3.3 (for which the first beta just got released).
Either you wait or you use QSqlite (which seams rather dead last time i
looked), or you use sqlite directly ( losing the advantages of a QDatabase
driver). Maybe you can use the QODBC-driver?
AFAIK those are the options.

glenn

On Friday 12 December 2003 09:36, you wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> does anyone know how to use SQLite with KDevelop and QT designer?
>
> If I put DataBrowser on the Form i must set connection.  I don't know
> how set it for SQLite.
>
> Could anyone help me?
> Thank you very much!
>
> Petr