KDevelop 3 with GDB

Geoffrey Huang geoff at red8.org
Tue Dec 9 17:06:19 GMT 2003

Hi there,

I'm exploring KDevelop 3, and I'm running into an issue using the integration
with gdb.  I try to start the debugger from the "Debug" menu, but gdb keeps
complaining:

"/projectdir/project": No such file or directory
"/projectdir/project/~fullname": No such file or directory

I can, of course, change directories using the gdb command line, then run the
debugger, but KDevelop itself doesn't seem to be "attached" to the gdb process.
  I'm sure there must be something misconfigured - any suggestions?

Thanks,
-g