Text buttons vs Icon buttons in IDEAl mode

Cory M Hicks cmhicks at datasym.com
Tue Dec 9 15:26:26 GMT 2003

I like the old mode better as well. I also like the widget that was used
for the File Selector, File Tree, etc from the old IDEAl mode a little
better as well. IMHO it looked a little more "slick".

Personally, I would like to either have an option to switch back to the
old IDEAl mode or perhaps we could have the best of both modes by
providing more configuration parameters for the new IDEAl mode?

Cory

BTW: If it is unclear what Chad and I are referring to I can provide a
screen shot or two showing the parts of the old IDEAl mode we like.