Limiting auto-completion

John A. Sullivan III john.sullivan at nexusmgmt.com
Mon Dec 8 11:51:50 GMT 2003

Is there a way to limit auto-completion to just class member completion?
I find that I frequently have a large list of class members that pop up
for auto-completion and as I type a few more letters to narrow the
field, the previously used word auto-completion kicks in and overwrites
the class member auto-completion.  I can't seem to find the magic
configuration option to leave the one on and turn the other off! Thanks
- John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Chief Technology Officer
john.sullivan at nexusmgmt.com
---
If you are interested in helping to develop a GPL enterprise class
VPN/Firewall/Security device management console, please visit
http://iscs.sourceforge.net