Compiling gideon

Nikolisin, Harald harald.nikolisin at sofistik.de
Thu Aug 28 16:30:02 BST 2003

hi paul

welcome to the club ;-) this is probably the most-frequently topic at this
list.

AFAIK, it's not possible to compile gideon if your QT-version (at least this
one which is given at $QTDIR) is not the same as the one which was used for
compiling kdelibs. and that was probably QT 3.1.2 in your case.

you should install the proper QT version from RedHat, and set the QTDIR to
this location.

regards
  harald

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

Dipl.-Ing. Harald Nikolisin
SOFiSTiK AG (Entwicklung)