making a project-file for an existing project.

Ole Jacob Hagen waterthrill at yahoo.no
Wed Aug 13 23:38:59 BST 2003

Hi.

I tried it out.

Well, it works to compile and build my project.
But I miss code-completion in my classes, how can I activate this feature?

I know there is possible to change header-file parsing in Settings->Configure Gideon->C++ Parsing, unfortunatly this feature doesn't work.
Is there an alpha release which has this feature enabled? If I want to hack the source, what files are involved in this feature?

Cheers,

Ole J.