Problem with subclassing

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Sat Apr 19 16:44:02 BST 2003

No, the only issues I'm aware of with this method is that sometimes the build
process has problems generating the .h and .cpp from the .ui file before
trying to compile files that depend on them.

You are running current CVS, right? Check the debug output, you are probably
running into the parser lockup which is unfortunately present in HEAD.
Hopefully, it'll be history once Roberto is back from celebrating easter (?)
;)

// teatime