Problem with subclassing

Stelian Iancu stelian.iancu at gmx.net
Sat Apr 19 15:57:37 BST 2003

On Saturday 19 April 2003 15:08, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> Actually, there is a different (better?) way of subclassing .ui
> files -> rightclick on a .ui file in the automake manager and
> choose "subclass widget". This also has issues at this point.
> Hopefully, they'll be fixed.
>
> // teatime

Ok, I tried this way and it worked. But now I've got another problem.
I wanted to use the generated subclass (ie. CentralView) in the main
class of the application, and when I've included centralview.h,
KDevelop blocked. I tried this twice (the second time after
restarting X) and it blocked again. The only solution was to kill the
gideon processes.

It happened like this: I wrote #include "centralview.h" and I pressed
Enter. In that moment, it blocked. I've waited around 10 minutes the
second time, but no luck.

Is this one of the issues you were talking about?

--
Stelian Iancu
Linux registered user 287835

Your motives for doing whatever good deed you may have in mind will be
misinterpreted by somebody.